- Burberry jacket in Vintage check woven with a recycled polyester yarn, highlighted with logo-tagged taping.
- Approx. 25.8"L from shoulder to hem (size UK 8).
- Hooded; two-way zip closure.
- Cinched with a drawcord waist.
- Side zip pockets, one interior zip pocket.
- Outer: recycled polyester.
- Lining: polyester.
- Dry clean.
Model's height: 180cm/5ft 11in. Model wears size UK 6.
Burberry is a global luxury fashion brand with a distinctive British identity. The brand was established in 1856 by Thomas Burberry who revolutionized rainwear with his invention of gabardine. This heritage remains key to Burberry's iconic outerwear alongside a vision for fashion-forward collections, inspirational runway shows and an industry-leading position in digital technology. Based in London, under the creative direction of Riccardo Tisci, Burberry combines its heritage of innovation and craftsmanship in its design of womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, accessories and beauty.
We want you to be completely happy with every purchase. If you are not satisfied you have 30 days to return most Neiman Marcus purchases. Altered apparel, special orders, cloth face mask coverings, perishable or personalized/monogrammed items, and items identified as "final sale" cannot be returned.